Thank you for choosing PixelRockstar. Let us show you how to get started. It’s quick and easy. You can either follow these 4 quick steps, or the full installation guide below.
- WordPress.org version 3.x or newer (tested up to 4.6)
- Sign-In to be able to download the latest Plugin version
- Install PixelRockstar Plugin into your WordPress.org site
- Prepay Downloads to be able to download images
Step 1 — Download & Install the Plugin
- If you’ve not yet downloaded the latest.zip file from your My Account or click here to download it right away.
(NOTE: You need a self hosted WordPress.org website to install external plugins such as PixelRockstar. The plugin does not work on WordPress.com rented website.)
- After the download, go to your WordPress admin, that usually sits at yourdomain.com/wp-admin and log-in with your own WordPress credentials.
- Go to Plugins and click on Add New and then Upload Plugin
- Locate the latest.zip file that you’ve just downloaded on your computer and upload it to your WordPress admin by using Choose and Install Now. In a few seconds you should see a success message. If you don’t see it or see an error, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you.
- Activate the Plugin by clicking Activate
Step 2 — Start Using the Plugin
- Locate the PixelRockstar Plugin in the settings menu – Add them by going to Settings and there section PixelRockstar.
- To login into the PixelRockstar plugin itself, use the same credentials as those used for creating an account at PixelRockstar website.
- If your login details are correct – the login form will turn green and it will show you your account information and how many downloads you have left.
- Congratulations you are now ready to use PixelRockstar and start downloading images.
Click on the “Add Stock Photo” icon in any post or page to start!
- You would be always notified about remaining downloads in the top right corner of the plugin dialog window – the screen you use when searching for new images. Or you can also check remaining downloads, in the side menu of WordPress admin, in Settings and section PixelRockstar.
You can now download the images you need!
Step 3 — Prepay Image Downloads
- Once you have the Plugin installed and activated, you need to prepay downloads
- Go to PixelRockstar homepage and check the pricing options. There are three image packs to choose from. The more you prepay, the better price you get per each download.
- Click on a Buy Now button for a chosen package, fill in your address and personal data and buy the package using your card or PayPal.
- After the purchase is processed you are done with the technical stuff. Congratulations, you’re ready to Rock!
- Once you spend all your downloads, don’t worry. You can prepay more downloads anytime by repeating steps in this section with your existing credentials.
Still need help or have questions?
If the installation or prepayment fails, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d help you as soon as possible. In case of emergency we’re guick and supportive even at early or late hours.